We at 3rd Eye Informatics are constantly looking to expand our community of local associates in all parts of India and to assist out
associates who wish to participate in the success of the most unique and advanced system in a potential 1 billon USD dollar industry in India.
What is a Local Associate ?
- A local partner is a company that offers the best of 3rd Eye Informatics Systems products and services, in its territory for example Rajkot.
How does my company become a dealer?
- Step 1: send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: 3rd Eye Informatics will review your profile
- Step 3: 3 units will have to be purchased
- Step 4: our installer and technical team will come and install the unit and demonstrate how it works
- Step 5: the dealer agreement is signed
What is the investment?
- The investment is from 2-5 lakhs depending on the territory. 3rd Eye Informatics provides all the technical support/ installation/
servers/ marketing literature/ national advertising and press.
Our model is based on that we want our associates to be only concerned with the marketing. Rest all is taken care by 3rd Eye Informatics
What type of services an associate is offering to its clients?
- The associate can offer to their clients either a fleet management service, a vehicle and driver protection services, or both.
Who are the potential clients?
For fleet management service, the potential clients can be
- Commercial companies with large fleet of vehicles (such as transportation, car leasing, taxis, retail).
- Public service fleets (such as buses, police, ambulances, security services, and garbage trucks).
- Maritime vehicles management.
- Refrigerated Vans.
- Containers and tanker truck companies.
- Cash Carrying Armed Vehicles.
- Ready Mix Concentrate.
For the security service, the potential clients can be:
- Insurance companies.
- Commercial companies.
- Private Car Owner
What is the business model?
The business model is to sell and install the hardware to clients. The dealer makes a profit on this. Once the hardware is sold 3rd Eye
Informatics charges the customer a monthly fee for the software and SIM card for which the dealer is given a pre agreed margin.
Normally a customer takes the service from the existing units for a Min of 5 years.
Does 3rd Eye Informatics provide you with an on-site training?
- Yes. After the first commercial purchase order has been delivered, 3rd Eye Informatics technical team will arrive in order to
provide an on-site training. how to use the various applications, and how to market the system. The training is for 2 days.
Immediately after the training is over - you are fully